Saturday 11 January 2014

A new blog is born !!!

Oh crumbs, now I've gone and done it.  I thought it would be a good idea to create a craftilicious blog..................hmmmm..............not so sure it's such a good idea for a bit of a technophobe like myself !!

Oh well, onwards and upwards....

Welcome to Milly Moo Designs blog, where I hope to keep you all updated on the happenings at Milly Moo Towers.  Never had a blog before, so not too sure what people want to know.  I guess it will be a bit of an organic process that will develop over time :-)  So basically, bear with me as I navigate my way around the neverending world of blogging.  I hope you will find it both an interesting and entertaining journey.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.