Thursday 23 January 2014

Sorry for the delay.....

Hi folks..

Sorry that I've been AWOL for a few days.

It's been a hugely successful week at the kennels this week.......FOUR dogs rehomed !!!  That's just so amazing :-)  One of the dogs had been with us for 5 years !!!!!  So thrilled for them all.  It really is a privilege to be a part of rescue work..................albeit very stressful at times too.

Just wanted to keep you all posted on my progress with the fabric artwork.  Look at it now....nearly finished !!!!


Hopefully, the next picture will be of it fully completed :-)  I'm so thrilled with how it has turned out.....and I have four more orders to be getting on with too.  From just £60, I can create a bespoke artwork for you or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.