Tuesday 14 January 2014

Picture perfect....

This is my current project.......producing fabric artwork from a photograph.  All you need to do is provide me with a good, clear photograph of your pet and I do the rest.....

This is such a therapeutic form of artwork....lots of fiddly cutting and stitching, but so relaxing and enjoyable :-)  I hope you agree that the results are worth it :-)

I ought to confess that in my 'day' job (for three days a week), I work at a rescue and boarding kennels.  We house a number of dogs and cats for a number of animal charities.  One of these charities is Rottweiler Welfare Association (RWA).  As the charity doesn't receive any form of government funding, they rely on the generosity of their supporters....of which I am one.  I thought that I would produce this artwork for RWA so they could auction/sell it as they see fit to raise more money to add to the pot :-)

Work in progress........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.